Unique career growth possibilities await you as part of the Air Georgian flight crew. Whether you are starting out as a First Officer, or are an experienced Captain leading the way on our CRJ 100/200s, our commitment to career development will open up a world of opportunities. As an Air Georgian pilot, you will be able to take advantage of our Pilot Mobility Arrangement with Air Canada (PMA). Through the PMA, pilots that meet the seniority and qualification requirements earn a guaranteed interview with Air Canada. In addition, you will be able to explore other career opportunities in our Training or Safety Departments. Our focus on in-depth training, simulator experience and employee mentorship allow for unlimited potential.
Air Canada Pilot Mobility Arrangement ( PMA )
Through our partnership with Air Canada, we are a part of the Air Canada Pilot Mobility Arrangement. The PMA in place at all Air Canada Express partners guarantees all pilots an interview at Air Canada upon reaching certain experience and seniority requirements. It provides Air Canada with a substantial amount of their new hires while providing Express partners predictable and controlled attrition. This path remains the best way to progress to a pilot career with Air Canada.
In 2018, Air Georgian will supply up to 100 pilots to Air Canada via the Pilot Mobility Arrangement.
Requirements for all pilot positions
- TC Category I Medical Certificate
- Group I Instrument Flying Rating (IFR)
- Ability to obtain Transport Canada Security Clearance
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Ability to operate commercial/airline aircraft within the USA without restriction (supporting documentation required)
- Aviation diploma/degree considered an asset
- Successful completion of drug and alcohol testing and cognitive-personality testing.
- 4000 Total Time
- 500 Jet Time OR 1000 705 turbo-prop PIC
- Canadian Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL)
CRJ First Officer
- 1500 Total Time
- Canadian Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL)
To apply for a position, please visit our Careers Portal